The West London Surrey & Sussex Radiotherapy Operational Delivery Network is one of 11 radiotherapy networks established by NHS England in 2019. It is hosted by RM Partners.
The Network includes representatives from:
- Network radiotherapy providers
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Sussex NHS Foundation Trust
- Cancer Alliances
- RM Partners West London Cancer Alliance
- Surrey and Sussex Cancer Alliance
- NHS England Specialised Commissioning
The Network is designed to modernise and transform the provision of radiotherapy services which, in turn, will allow more service users to benefit from innovative technology, improved treatment outcomes and enhanced patient experience.
The Network’s main ambitions are to:
- improve patient access across the Network to modern, advanced, and innovative radiotherapy techniques
- improve the experience of care by ensuring that cancer patients are managed by an experienced multi-professional tumour specific subspecialist team
- increase patient participation in research and clinical trials, aiding faster development of new treatments
- reduce variation in quality by adopting standardised best practice protocols
- reduce variation in equipment utilisation
For more information on the West London, Surrey & Sussex Radiotherapy ODN please contact Richard O’Brien, email@example.com.