Children’s, Teenagers’ and Young Adults’ Cancer ODN
The Children’s, Teenagers’ and Young Adults’ Cancer Operational Delivery Networks (ODN) were established in 2021 to work with patients, families, doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals to significantly improve patient outcomes and experience across England.
There are two ODNs within the RM Partners geography:
- The North Thames Children’s, Teenagers’ and Young Adults’ Cancer ODN is hosted by Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust. This ODN covers services in north west London.
- The South Thames Children’s, Teenagers’ and Young Adults’ Cancer ODN is hosted by RM Partners. This ODN covers services across Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) in south east London, south west London, Kent and Medway, Surrey, and Sussex.
The South Thames ODN is addressing key priorities, which include:
- supporting services to meet the new standards set out in the NHS England specification for paediatric and TYA oncology services
- improving uptake of genomics, fertility treatment and clinical trials
- reviewing and transforming transition services for paediatric and TYA services
- developing regional education and training programmes for staff.
For further information, please contact network manager lead Jason Tong, firstname.lastname@example.org