Pan London Cancer Alliances Research Consortium
The Pan London Cancer Alliances Research Consortium was established to harness the clinical and academic expertise across research institutions across the capital.
It provides a London-based framework for research covering a population of over eight million people.
- North Central London Cancer Alliance
- North East London Cancer Alliance
- South East London Cancer Alliance
- NIHR BRC at Imperial College
- NIHR BRC at The Royal Marsden/Institute of Cancer Research London
- NIHR BRC at University College London Hospitals
A key output of the consortium has been the Pan London Cancer Alliances Research Fellowship Programme, which supports clinicians and allied health professionals with an interest in cancer research a 12 month fully funded grant to carry our cancer-alliance led, collaborative cancer research.
For more information please contact RMPartners.firstname.lastname@example.org