Protocols and guidelines
Below are a number of guidelines and protocols, many originally published by the London Cancer Alliance, to help improve diagnosis and treatment of a range of different cancers. Further publications from the London Cancer Alliance are available at the archived site here.
The RM Partners RDC pathway group has developed a range of protocols and guidelines to support the management of vague symptom patients within RDC clinics.
- Approach to anaemia March 2022
- Investigation of a raised ferritin March 2022 (amended)
- Investigation of night sweats March 2022
- Investigation of weight loss March 2022
- Investigation of non-specific abdominal pain March 2022 (amended)
- Use of serum tumour markers in primary care March 2022
- Investigation of raised inflammatory markers (March 2022)